I had the great privilege to siting the beautiful Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos alongside some other HelmsBriscoe associates in March 2018. I have a few clients that host incentives and yearly programs in various regions of Mexico, and the Hyatt Ziva is one of the best all-inclusive gems in the region.
Nestled in a unique setting in the desert climate of Baja Sur overlooking the Seas of Cortez, the Hyatt Ziva offers incredible ocean views, a wide array of restaurants, and exemplary service from the moment you arrive.
There are 591 suites offering Mexican-inspired décor including swim-up suites – these were really cute! For meeting planners, the hotel boasts over 35,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space, including inviting indoor and outdoor event locations capacities ranging from 50 to 1,000 guests
- Easy to use all-inclusive program – there are no chits or receipts to sign, you just “come and go” to all the restaurants, bars etc.
- Great Mexican treats and cuisine – lots of the restaurants and snack bars (especially those around the pool areas) offer small, authentic Mexican bites – including many healthy and tasty delights!
- Fitness classes – aside from the fitness centre and pools (and breathtaking walks and runs along the beaches), they offer daily fitness options including yoga classes and spin classes in the pool!
- Location! The resort is walking distance to other San Jose del Cabo restaurants and shops, and a quick drive over to Cabo San Lucas and all their activities.
- Adult pool – this resort is fantastic for families, but if you need some quiet time and your own margarita and ceviche bar, head out back to the comfortable adult pool area.
You can find more information about the Hyatt Ziva Cancun via their social media handles
To learn more about the beautiful Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, reach out to me and allow me to make some introductions to their fantastic team!