Do you log into LinkedIn and wonder “what am I going to say today?”
Or are you disappointed in the lack of engagement when you do post?
Or is perfectionism holding you back from posting your thought leadership?
What if things could be different?
In this 2-hour workshop, Leanne spills the tea and helps you:
- Create a no-fail strategy to filling your content bucket with dozens of content ideas.
- Explore tools to help you write compelling content, right from the start, and algorithm hacks to give their content more reach on LinkedIn
- Enjoy sustainable content strategy – one that you can build on as you gain experience and bandwidth
This workshop is held twice a year – click the button below to see if registration is currently open!
Whether a 1-hour session or a 3-session series, these workshops will help you and your team members optimize their own LinkedIn profiles and create a cohesive LinkedIn strategy with one another and your organization. The workshop series is best for groups of 4-8 people to allow for support of each individual’s LinkedIn profile and content.
- Each team member will receive advice on how to optimize their LinkedIn profile.
- Content creation best practices, tips and ideas that work well for hospitality
- How to interact with your organization’s page, and use some of LinkedIn’s other features to create engagement with clients and prospects.
The way we do sales has changed.
No one is picking up the phone, or returning emails
And there are a lot of new faces, people we have never met before, and now we need to start the business relationship…. From scratch…
With a return to in-person meetings, hotel sales teams are eager to become top-of-mind for meeting and events planners. Your brand has recognized that connecting with decision makers needs to go beyond the traditional sales methods, and look at solicitation methods that truly connect with clients.
The goal of your Sales Training Day is to empower your sales professionals to connect, reconnect and grow their client relationships so that meeting planner clients:
- Connect with your sales team to book individual or group business
- Feel comfortable and confident that your team members, and your hotel, is the right person and the right place for their meeting
- Refer your brand and your team members to colleagues and peers as the go-to place for individual and business meetings.
Leanne’s session was truly the highlight of the day and had the team buzzing with ideas and conversation throughout the afternoon. She was highly engaging, very knowledgeable and was able to deliver a session that was specific to the differing needs of the audience. Every attendee left with new skills that they applied immediately.”
Corporate Director, Sales and Marketing
PHI Hotel Group